The latest Turkish/Azeri aggression upon Artsakh, an enclave of Armenia, is a blockade now hitting a crisis of one month. While the Azeri war upon Artsakh in 2020 killed nearly 4000 soldiers and displaced tens of thousands of villagers, this current stranglehold is set to starve, deprive, and drive away the those who remain on their homeland.
As of December 12th, 2022, Azeri military has cut off food, fuel, medicine and access to hospitals.
A prelude to ethnic cleansing and genocide, 120,000 Armenians remain hostage.
Artsakh, and most of Armenia, is surrounded by enemies. Blocking the lifeline to Artsakh is now a humanitarian crisis, worsening day by day.
Please join us and cry out for Artsakh!
Pray that the blockade be lifted! For provisions to come through!
Pray for pastors, elders, and clergy in Artsakh and Armenia:
- Pray for the Lord to encourage them as they face great challenges
- Pray that God’s word comes alive in their hearts
- Pray for unction and revival, to shake the hearts of nominal Christians
Pray for faith in villagers and townspeople:
- May the Holy Spirit encourage them and revive their faith
- May they see God move as their provider and protector
- Pray for powerful prayer meetings to gather, unifying them with a trust in the Lord
Pray for Artsakh and Armenia to become a light and beacon for their surrounding enemies
- Pray that the Lord, in His sovereignty and mercy, defend and protect the borders
- Pray to God that He confound the enemy, weaken their limbs and resolve, extinguish their zeal, and drive them away
- Call upon the Holy Spirit to convict the hearts of Azeris and Turks, open their eyes and convict their souls!
Pray that they, and all of us, will grasp the power of prayer, gain a greater revelation of our Father in heaven, and walk in victory through the dark times in this world.
We are praying every night, please join in whenever you can.
Thank you all.